Quality and Food Safety Policy
At all five TIVOLI Group locations, international standards for quality management systems, FSSC22000*1 and ISO9001*2, in 2019. FSSC22000*1 andISO9001*2 certification.
- We aim to improve customer satisfaction through quality assurance and food safety initiatives.
- Compliance with legal and customer requirements is a top priority in our quality activities and food safety initiatives.
- Continuously improve the integrated management system.
- We determine policies and goals, present them to the company, and implement them.
- Perform appropriate internal and external communications.
- The organization, personnel, and competence to implement improvements in the integrated management system, and the equipment necessary to do so, will be systematically implemented.
- In operating an integrated management system, we assume risks, reduce those risks, and take preventive measures to prevent them from occurring, We take precautionary measures to prevent this from happening.
MAY 21, 2018 TIVOLI HOLDINGS, INC. PRESIDENT AND CEO TAISEN HIGUCHI
Certificate of Authenticity
1 FSSC22000 FSSC22000 IS AN INTERNATIONAL STANDARD THAT IS AN UPDATED VERSION OF ISO22000, WHICH AIMS TO RAISE THE LEVEL OF COMPANIES BY DEMONSTRATING AND CONTINUOUSLY IMPROVING FOOD SAFETY. IT IS CERTIFIED BY GFSI (GLOBAL FOOD SAFETY INITIATIVE) AND ENSURES HIGHER FOOD SAFETY THAN EVER BEFORE.
2 ISO9001 ISO9001 IS AN INTERNATIONAL STANDARD FOR QUALITY MANAGEMENT AND QUALITY ASSURANCE, WHICH AIMS TO CONTINUOUSLY IMPROVE THE QUALITY OF PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PROVIDED TO CUSTOMERS. IT IS A QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM THAT AIMS TO CONTINUOUSLY IMPROVE THE QUALITY OF PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PROVIDED TO CUSTOMERS.